Our tangy Zest Sauce has many uses -- both as a marinade and as a flavoring sauce, and it pairs very well with beef.
Next time you need a stunning appetizer that's delicious AND easy to prepare, give these Zest Sauce Roast Beef and Caramelized Onion on Polenta appetizers a try.
Your guests are sure to be impressed.
Zest Sauce Roast Beef and Caramelized Onion on Polenta Appetizers
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbls Appalachian Moutain Specialty Foods Zest Sauce
- 1 lb loaf of polenta or cornmeal mush, sliced and cut into 2” squares
- ½ lb. shaved deli roast beef
- 1 onion, thinly sliced and sautéed until caramelized
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
Mix the softened cream cheese and Zest Sauce until combined. Bake the sliced polenta on a greased cookie sheet, at 375* for 10-15 min. until golden brown, turning halfway through. Allow the polenta squares to cool. Spread the cream cheese and Zest Sauce mixture on each square. Top with roast beef, caramelized onions, and a sprinkle of Zest Sauce. Garnish with a parsley leaf.